Vendredi 19 mars 2021 – 15h
Conférence en ligne – Inscription obligatoire via ce lien
REINFORCING WOMEN’S LEADERSHIP WITH EQUALITY PLANS AND MORE CONCRETE AND PRACTICAL SOLUTIONS
How to reinforce women leadership, including in STEM* areas?
How to integrate better diversity and equality policies, in all environments, at Engineering & Science faculties and universities, at business and local authorities’ levels?
How to achieve professional equality in Public and Private scientific and technological sectors?
How can Equality tools and labels support better national policies and guidelines for concrete gender mainstreaming activities in SMEs?
Which best initiatives help foster strategic positions held by women, in both developing and developed countries?
*STEM: Science, Technology, Engineering, Maths
With key messages from the UN Secretary General and the UN WOMEN Director General, and keynotes by:
- Najat VALLAUD BELKACEM, former Minister for Gender Equality and Director France of ONE CAMPAIGN
• Lydia GRIGOREVA, Head of the NGO Liaison Unit and Gender Focal Point for the UN in Geneva
• Jean-Michel NICOLLE, Vice-president of CDEFI- Conférence des Ecoles d’Ingénieur.es and Director General EPF School of Engineers
• Yetunde HOLLOWAY, Chair World Federation of Engineering Organisations Women In Engineering Committee
• Aline AUBERTIN, President Femmes Ingénieures, France
• Carlien BOU-CHEDID, President Federation of African Engineering Organisations
• Inès, Student at ESME-SUDRIA, nominated Engineer of the Futur Prize 2020, France